At Pragmatic Brains, we are creating a breakthrough system to support human interactions in the digital world
Principal Engineer - Frontend
During the pandemic remote, in the future regularly in our office in Wrocław (fully remote work is not planned for this role).
Our headline is “Real Life Interactions in the Digital World” and that’s what we deliver! Instead of using Zoom and a stack of external tools, our product provides an integrated and customizable set of rooms, control over logic and rules for transition between them, and integrates many engaging tools.
Initially, we are using our platform to deliver systems for governments (virtual court hearings) and to handle training (see our short promotional film: https://vimeo.com/522423617)
If you want to work with a system that supports real time user actions, you enjoy working on concurrent operations, and you value well-modeled code, then join our team!
One last thing – lots of companies say they only hire the best. In our team, we have winners of the IT Olympics, a leading DDD trainer in Poland, the author of one of the best books on modeling, and a developer who previously worked on the largest distributed cache in the world (you have probably used it quite often if you watch movies or vloggers on a website starting with “YouT ..”.
- Higher education, majoring in a relevant field (IT, Electronics, Automation, Mathematics, Physics)
- At least 7 years of experience in software development
- At least 4 years of experience in creating one page frontend applications using ReactJS
- Good knowledge of typescript
- Experience with backend work, and the desire to develop in the direction of full-stack engineer
- High quality work culture: providing well-designed solutions that are comprehensively tested automatically
- You share our belief that good information systems should be modeled on business problems to serve users, rather than expecting the business to fit the systems.
- Knowledge of English language
- The chance to join a team of highly motivated, interesting people who are constantly learning new skills and encountering new challenges.
- A start-up atmosphere with a stable financial situation (our product already has orders with licenses for European governments).
- Working on a breakthrough product for interaction in the digital world – not a boring business support system or yet another e-shop.
- Initial contract for 1 year, then extension for an indefinite period
- Private medical care
- MacBook Pro laptop M1 or equivalent
- Equity sharing
- Possibility of occasional work in our office in the Netherlands (Of course, we will cover the costs for hotels, flights, and all the team building social activities :))
- Numerous additional perks such as gifts from Santa for children, team building trips, etc.
Salary: From 28,000 to 32,000 PLN gross depending on experience and criteria met